Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am officially a blogger

Well my friend Jennie at www.crosscountryclan.blogspot.com inspired me to start my own blog. I am not sure where I am going with it but I am excited about it.

I have been married to my wonderful husband, Tyler, for 8.5 years! I am currently a stay-at-home mom of two kids, Seth 6 and Morgan 4. I have also made the decision to home school, which I enjoy more and more all of the time. One of the reasons why I have decided to home school is because Seth was diagnosed last summer with Asperger's Syndrome.

Seth is doing well! He is a very sweet, lovable, fun loving guy. Morgan is more quiet, reserved, and contemplative. They are as opposite as they come!

Aside from being a mommy, I love to read and knit in my spare time. I also enjoy camping, hiking, and just being outdoors. My husband and I actually own kayaks, and he still owes me a kayak trip down the Colorado river, which could be the subject of a whole 'nother blog entry! So I won't get started now! ;)

Time to get kiddos to bed, so Later!

No comments: